MRO Asia-Pacific is the premier event in this region for the commercial air transport maintenance, repair and overhaul industry, designed for you by thought leaders and innovators from the leading and trusted brand in the aviation/aerospace industry – Aviation Week. MRO Asia-Pacific provides a world class venue for all those involved in the MRO sector to exchange ideas and best practices, share experiences, debate issues and challenges and gather knowledge.
Co-located with MRO Asia-Pacific is Aero Engines Asia-Pacific,the only event in the region to specifically focus on the aero-engine market and brings together key stakeholders from across the engine community to discuss and debate latest trends, developments and strategic challenges.
The Exhibition Hall will host more than 5500 attendees and feature 200+ companies displaying their products, solutions and services along with the expanded Singapore pavilion.
Attendees will be exposed to:
- Industry experts and though leadership from all facets of the airplanes lifecycle including manufacturing, maintenance, interiors and engine technology
- Solution providers offering a wide range of services, tools, technology and expertise
Aviation Week Network’s award winning editorial team
- Networking opportunities that connect them with the full spectrum of the aviation industry
Attendees will walk away with:
- Innovative ways to engage customers and optimize costs
- Leadership concepts that drive value and generate revenue
- New business contacts, customers and potential partners
MRO Asia-Pacific and Aero Engines Asia-Pacific is a must for professionals at Airlines, OEMs, Leasing Companies, Aviation Authorities and Regulators, Manufacturers, Suppliers, and MRO/Engine Service Providers in the following functions:
If you’re involved in any aspect of aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul then you need to attend MRO Asia-Pacific!