MRO Asia-Pacific is the region's premier event for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul!
Join us as we bring together the most influential members of the aviation MRO industry, locally and globally, to discuss the latest issues and concerns of operators and their service providers and suppliers.
MRO Asia-Pacific Delivers
- Integrated content that encompasses end-to-end MRO from leasing to IT to engines
- Key decision makers, airline buyers and industry leaders
- Peer-to-Peer learning with case studies, proven methodologies and realistic approaches
- Open platform for OEMs, airlines, MROs, suppliers and buyers to build contacts and exchange ideas
- One-Stop-Shop for all of your MRO products and services on our industry leading exhibition floor!
Register today and save $400 on a Premium Access Pass
- Chair: Tohru Saito, Managing Director/GM Association of Air Transport Engineering and Research, Japan Airlines
- James Barrington, Group Director Airframe Services, HAECO
- Angus Cheung, CEO, China Aircraft Services Ltd.
- Kin Chong, EVP Business Coordination Division, Evergreen Aviation Technologies (EGAT)
- Trinh Quoc Cuong, Commercial Director, Vietstar Aero Engineering Co.
- Rob Higby, Chief Executive Officer, TurbineAero
- Jeffrey Lam, Chief Operating Officer, ST Aerospace
- Kumar Menon, SVP and Project Manager, GECAS
- Sunny Mirchandani, GM, HAECO Spirit AeroSystems
- Ravinder Pal Singh, CIO and Innovation Officer, TATA SIA Airlines
- Rahul Shah, SVP & Managing Director Middle East, Africa and India Operations, AAR
- Lee Ann Shay, Chief Editor MRO, Aviation Week
- David Stewart, Partner, Oliver Wyman / Cavok