MRO Asia-Pacific is the regions premier event for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul!
Aviation Week Network’s MRO Asia-Pacific continues to be the most reliable source for high-quality speakers and informative, useful and real-time content. It is the premier event in the APAC region, bringing together the aviation MRO industry, locally and globally, to discuss the latest issues and concerns of operators and their service providers and suppliers.
The exhibition hall creates an open platform for all delegates to build contacts, exchange experiences, view an extensive showcase of effective solutions and products and test them first hand. The experience of MRO Asia-Pacific stretches beyond the exhibition hall, and into the conference sessions. This is where attendees can strategize innovative resolutions. By participating in the conference, attendees have a unique opportunity to be part of the most comprehensive aftermarket discussion in the world
MRO Asia-Pacific Delivers
- Integrated content that encompasses end-to-end MRO from leasing to IT to engines
- Key decision makers, airline buyers and industry leaders
- Peer-to-Peer learning with case studies, proven methodologies and realistic approaches
- Open platform for OEMs, airlines, MROs, suppliers and buyers to build contacts and exchange ideas
- One-Stop-Shop for all of your MRO products and services on our industry leading exhibition floor!
Expand your brand awareness and presence in this market. Exhibit at MRO Asia-Pacific.
- Chair: Tohru Saito, Managing Director/GM Association of Air Transport Engineering and Research, Japan Airlines
- James Barrington, Group Director Airframe Services, HAECO
- Angus Cheung, CEO, China Aircraft Services Ltd.
- Kin Chong, EVP Business Coordination Division, Evergreen Aviation Technologies (EGAT)
- Trinh Quoc Cuong, Commercial Director, Vietstar Aero Engineering Co.
- Rob Higby, Chief Executive Officer, TurbineAero
- Jeffrey Lam, Chief Operating Officer, ST Aerospace
- Kumar Menon, SVP and Project Manager, GECAS
- Sunny Mirchandani, GM, HAECO Spirit AeroSystems
- Ravinder Pal Singh, CIO and Innovation Officer, TATA SIA Airlines
- Rahul Shah, SVP & Managing Director Middle East, Africa and India Operations, AAR
- Lee Ann Shay, Chief Editor MRO, Aviation Week
- David Stewart, Partner, Oliver Wyman / Cavok