Aviation Week is excited to launch Commercial Aviation Services Asia-Pacific this year in Singapore. Positioned to be the premier event for airline operators, MROs, manufacturers, suppliers and OEMs, the content delivered at this event will provide a “nose to tail” experience for attendees and establish the conference and exhibition as the leading program for industry professionals.
The Exhibition Hall will host more than 5000 attendees and feature 200+ companies displaying their products, solutions and services along with the Singapore pavilion, managed by AAIS. It will also host the Inflight Pavilion, Workshop & Awards, the premier regional event dedicated to IFEC and cabin technology.
Attendees will be exposed to
- Industry experts and though leadership from all facets of the airplanes lifecycle including manufacturing, maintenance, interiors and engine technology
- Solution providers offering a wide range of services, tools, technology and expertise
- Aviation Week Network’s award winning editorial team
- Networking opportunities that connect them with the full spectrum of the aviation industry
Attendees will walk away with:
- Innovative ways to engage customers and optimize costs
- Leadership concepts that drive value and generate revenue
- New business contacts, customers and potential partners
Aviation Commercial Services Asia-Pacific is a must for professionals at Airlines, OEMs, Leasing Companies, Aviation Authorities and Regulators, Manufacturers, Suppliers, and MRO/Engine Service Providers in the following functions:
All suppliers to the MRO industry, including:
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain
And all suppliers to the aircraft MRO industry, including:
If you’re involved in any aspect of aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul then you need to attend Aviation Commercial Services Asia-Pacific!
Attendance Justification Letter Template
Budgets are tight but the knowledge and opportunities you will get by attending Aviation Commercial Services Asia-Pacific are invaluable. Download our attendance justification letter (coming soon) and tailor it with your own details to make it most effective. The letter includes facts and figures to help your convince your management about the value Aviation Commercial Services Asia-Pacific will provide you and your organization.