MRO Asia-Pacific returns to Singapore
Oct. 31-Nov.2, 2017
Through MRO Asia-Pacific, Aviation Week continues to be the most reliable source for high-quality speakers and informative, useful and real-time content. It is the premier event in this region that brings together the aviation MRO industry, regionally and globally, to discuss the latest issues and concerns of operators and their service providers and suppliers.
The exhibition hall creates an open platform for all delegates to build contacts, exchange experiences, view an extensive showcase of effective solutions and products and test them first hand. The experience of MRO Asia-Pacific stretches beyond the exhibition hall, and into the conference sessions. This is where attendees can strategize innovative resolutions. By participating in the conference, attendees have a unique opportunity to be part of the most comprehensive aftermarket discussion in the world.
MRO Asia-Pacific Delivers
- Integrated content that encompasses end-to-end MRO from leasing to IT to engines
- Key decision makers, airline buyers and industry leaders
- Peer-to-Peer learning with case studies, proven methodologies and realistic approaches
- Open platform for OEMs, airlines, MROs, suppliers and buyers to build contacts and exchange ideas
- One-Stop-Shop for all of your MRO products and services on our industry leading exhibition floor!
Expand your brand awareness and presence in this market. Exhibit at MRO Asia-Pacific.
2016 MRO Asia-Pacific Wrap-up
Missed the exhibition and conference in 2016? Download the post show summary report!
Qualify for VIP Access
As a member of the airline/leasing community your presence and participation is essential as we look at the issues facing the industry as a whole, and the Asia Pacific region specifically. Includes:
- All conference sessions including general sessions and tracks.
- Post event access to all presentations and conference materials.
- Networking opportunities with your airline peers.
- Continental breakfast.
- Full access to the MRO exhibition hall.