Knowing that 40% of new aircraft will be purchased by airlines and leasing companies in Asia-Pacific in the coming years, companies are taking note of the need to manufacture in the region. And, it is not just to supply the major OEMs of the world as they sell aircraft into the region. There are growing indigenous aerospace programs in Asia-Pacific and the chances are good there will be more.
Aerospace Manufacturing Asia-Pacific will uncover the trends and deliver invaluable and in-depth manufacturing and supply-chain insight. This conference will help companies that want to move into the region understand the challenges and opportunities. It will also help companies and suppliers in the region know what they need to do to be a lasting part of the Asian aerospace supply chain. Lean how to succeed in a “More for Less World.” Find out how to establish an “in-region” supply chain and what not to do as well as what works. Get best practices in the use of the latest advanced manufacturing processes and technologies.
Aerospace Manufacturing Asia-Pacific will unlock actionable strategies that will inspire you, accelerate your supply-chain, delivery schedules and development pipeline, and take your business to the next level.
Co-located with MRO Asia-Pacific, Aerospace Manufacturing Asia-Pacific will focus on this burgeoning sector of the global aerospace market. As the demand for aircraft in Asia spikes to meet passenger growth the region will see an increase in aerospace manufacturing. Join us and secure your spot in Asia’s Aerospace Manufacturing Ecosystem.
- Succeeding in a More for Less World
- Developing Asia’s Manufacturing EcoSystem
- Advanced Manufacturing: Process & Tech
- Disruptive Innovation: Transformation in a bottle?
2017 Aerospace Manufacturing Asia-Pacific Advisory Board
- Kevin Michaels, Principal, AeroDynamic Advisory
- Kate Schaefer, General Manager Commercial Aircraft, MOOG Inc.
- Kheng Yok Sia, Chief Executive, Association of Aerospace Industries Singapore AAIS
- Tan Kong Hwee, Director, Transport Engineering, EDB