Aero-Engines Asia-Pacific is the only event in the region to focus specifically on the aero-engine market; from manufacturing to retirement and everything in between!
Take part in a lively discussion on the challenges and developments in aerospace engine technology, with engine representatives from airlines, lessors, OEMs, MROs and suppliers, combining informative, technical presentations with relationship building networking opportunities!
Co-located with MRO Asia-Pacific the Aero Engines Asia-Pacific conference will provide:
- Key oversight on engine trends
- Industry focused forecast
- Operator perspective
- Review of maintenance options for mature engines
- Engage with new engine strategies
- Predictive analytics for engine MRO
Download the latest brochure
Find out more about this exciting new event
2017 Aero Engines Advisory Board
- Frank Bodenhage, President and CEO, MTU Maintenance Zhuhai
- Aniello Cellini, Former Sr. Manager Powerplant Engineering & Fleet Management, Batam Aero Technic (Lion Group)
- Ricardo Gentil P Costa, General Manager, Sichuan Services Aero-Engine Maintenance Co.
- Gagan Jacobs, Power Plant Manager - Technical Services Department, Jet Airways India